About the Position
- Job title: Simulation Engineer
- Reporting to: R&D Team Leader
- Location: Sapirim Industrial Park, Shaar HaNegev, Near Sderot
- Hybrid work
- Mechanical design of system parts.
- Calculations in the following subjects: Thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, and mechanics.
- Production and assembly drawings.
- Accompanying production processes
- Simulation analysis: Mechanical (random vibration, shock, etc.), assembly, heat transfer, Thermodynamics, Fluid mechanics, Static, etc.
- Conducting experiments on newly designed components and systems.
- Become an integral part of the R&D team.
- Perform mechanical dynamic and static simulation at the pack, module, and cell levels.
- Able to coordinate characterization test
- Correlate models vs. reality to improve company experience
- Manage internal and external project contracts while collaborating with internal teams (R&D, Industrialization, Projects, Simulation, etc.)
- A mechanical engineer with a minimum of three years of experience in simulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional English – both verbal and script
- Mechanical dynamic simulation (crash/crush)
- Mechanical static simulation
- Thermal/CFD/ Simulation is a plus
- Knowledge of battery manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of various analytical methods commonly used in simulation
- Problem-solving methods
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Flexible, multi-tasked, and resourceful as a member of a small team.
- Knowledge of working according to automotive/military standards.
- Working with Simulia.
Carrar is an equal-opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or age.
Join us to make a significant impact on the automotive industry and the lives of people worldwide. Apply today and be part of our dynamic team revolutionizing the EV industry.
Contact Details: [email protected]